Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, claypot rice in rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cooking the clay pot chicken rice with a rice cooker. Claypot chicken rice is one of Malaysian's favourite dish and can be easily made at home. There are many variation of it.
Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook claypot rice in rice cooker using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Prepare 300 gr rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained
- Make ready 400 ml water
- Get 3 bacon slices, cut to taste
- Make ready 3 lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced
- Take 2 tbs sesame oil
- Take 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Get 2 cm ginger, grated
- Make ready 10 gr dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them
- Get 1 tbs oyster sauce
- Get 1 tbs dark soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Get to taste ground black/white pepper
- Get Frozen vegetables as needed (optional)
You don't have to deliberately buy a claypot just so you can make it at home. Rice Cooker Claypot Rice - 电饭锅煲仔饭. This recipe is a godsend for those of you who do not own a claypot. We tweaked the recipe a little so you get all the yummy flavours of a typical claypot rice minus the all the hassles!
Instructions to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted.
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it.
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve.
Rather than just throwing everything in the rice cooker, we pre-fry the. Claypot Chicken Rice - Homemade with rice cooker. I love claypot Chicken rice, I decided to cook it at home but I dont have a claypot??? Its ok I used the rice cooker and it still turn out very tasty and delicious. A recipe for Claypot Chicken Rice!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food claypot rice in rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!