Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy zucchini muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Zucchini Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Zucchini Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake! Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults! This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy zucchini muffins using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Zucchini Muffins:
- Prepare 2 cups almond flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp camela’s gum free baking binder
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp allspice
- Get 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Take 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Get 6 tbsp monk fruit
- Prepare 6 tbsp organic brown coconut sugar
- Make ready 1 organic zucchini shredded
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare 3/4 cp of almond milk
- Make ready 1/4 cp raisons or walnuts optional
I can't think of a tastier way to eat zucchini. These healthy zucchini muffins are made in a blender with a base of oats and zucchini: no flour required! They're cinnamon-scented with just the right sweetness. These easy zucchini chocolate chip muffins are made with nutritious ingredients.
Instructions to make Healthy Zucchini Muffins:
- Mix almond flour, binder, baking soda, baking powder salt, spices, and sugar.
- Whisk eggs and add to flour mixture. Gradually stir in almond milk until you get a nice batter consistency.
- Fold in zucchini and raisons
- Place in lined muffin tray, approximately one Ice-cream scoop per muffin. Bake at 325 degree oven. Approximately 28min but may vary according to oven and elevation. Done when Tooth pick is clean. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy.
They're moist, chocolatey and can be made gluten-free. Plus, they freeze well for a quick healthy breakfast you can. Hence, these healthy vegan zucchini muffins. And if you've never baked with zucchini before, now you're probably wondering, what on earth this green vegetable is doing in your sweets? Get a great dose of fiber in these muffins!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy zucchini muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!