Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hot and warming minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot and warming minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1/2 medium Carrot
- Make ready 1 small Onion
- Get 1 large Potato
- Take 100 grams Bacon block
- Prepare 120 grams Cooked soy beans
- Make ready 2 Bay leaves
- Make ready 800 ml Water
- Get 3 Consommé soup stock cubes (or more as needed)
- Get 1 Canned tomato (whole or diced)
- Make ready 80 ml White wine
- Take 1 Parsley or string beans (optional)
Steps to make Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup:
- Quarter the carrot vertically and thinly slice. Halve the onion vertically and slice. Dice the potatoes and bacon into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pot and add carrots, onions, and potatoes and saute for a few minutes.
- Add water, stock cubes, and bay leaves and bring to a simmer.
- Add bacon, soy beans, canned tomato, and white wine and simmer for about 10 minutes. Using a ladle, mash the tomatoes while cooking. You could also cut the tomatoes beforehand.
- Adjust the seasoning with the stock cubes, salt and pepper! Thaw frozen string beans and cut into small pieces. Place on top of the soup and it's done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot and warming minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!