Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, standard square pullman loaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Standard Square Pullman Loaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Standard Square Pullman Loaf is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook standard square pullman loaf using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Standard Square Pullman Loaf:
- Make ready 380 grams [250 grams] ●Bread (strong) flour
- Take 20 grams [13 grams] ●Raw cane sugar
- Take 5 grams [4 grams] ●Grilled salt
- Get 3.8 grams [2.5 grams] ●Dry yeast
- Get 230 grams [150 grams] ◎Milk
- Make ready 50 grams [35 grams] ◎Water
- Take 12 grams [7 grams] Honey
- Get 20 grams [13 grams] Margarine
Steps to make Standard Square Pullman Loaf:
- Put the ◎, then the ● ingredients in a bread machine, and start the "dough kneading" program. Add the honey 3 minutes in, and the margarine 6 minutes in. If the honey is crystallized, microwave it for 5 minutes.
- Take the dough out and deflate it. Divide it into 2 portions, round off each portion, and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Deflate the dough again, form each portion into a flat oval shape, and fold in the top and bottom long edges. Fold in half and seal the seam securely. Roll this into a 30 cm long rope.
- Deflate again, and form (you can roll the dough into balls). Place the dough into an oiled bread pan, and leave to rise again (until the dough rises up to 2 cm below the rim of the pan). Cover with an greased lid, and bake.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, then at 220°C for 25 minutes (total 40 minutes). The loaf in the photo is a 1-loaf size; it was baked at 200°C for 8 minutes + 220°C for 27 minutes.
- Rap the baking pan hard, take the loaf out and cool.
- Here is a regular bread pan with slanted sides, and the one I used, which has straight (unslanted) sides.
- You can make a square bread loaf just like the ones you can buy in a store.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food standard square pullman loaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!