Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bread potato balls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bread Potato Balls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bread Potato Balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bread potato balls using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Potato Balls:
- Take For making stuffing
- Get 2 big boiled potatoes
- Take 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- Make ready 1 inch grated ginger
- Take To taste salt
- Take 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- Take 1/2 tsp carrom seeds
- Prepare Others
- Take 6 bread slices
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 2 tbsp Green chutney
- Prepare as needed Cooking Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Bread Potato Balls:
- Mix all the ingredients for making stuffing in a mixing bowl. Mash and mix thoroughly and make a dough.
- Remove the edges of bread slices by cutting it with knife. Now dip the slice in water and immediately remove from the water and squeeze excess water by pressing them between your palms.
- Place a portion of stuffing on squeezed slice and fold it from all corners to the centre and cover the filling carefully. Give it round shape with the help of your palms. Likewise make all the balls.
- Now heat cooking oil in a karahi and put balls in it and fry till golden brown colour on medium flame.
- Serve hot with sauce or green chutney.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bread potato balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!