Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, puri and dum aloo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Luchi aloor dum is a popular Bengali-style of poori and dum aloo and is traditionally prepared for festivals. Luchi aloor dum is a popular Bengali-style of poori and dum aloo and is traditionally prepared for festivals. Watch and learn the step-by-tep procedure from the video.
Puri and Dum aloo is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Puri and Dum aloo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have puri and dum aloo using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puri and Dum aloo:
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 2 tbsp wheat flour
- Make ready 1 cup refined oil
- Prepare To taste salt
- Make ready 6 potatoes boiled
- Prepare 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Get 1 tbsp Aloo dum masala
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Get 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tbsp malai or fresh cream
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 pinch hing
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup water
Spicy and delish is this Kashmiri Dum Aloo where baby potatoes are simmered (dum cooked) in a spicy curd (yogurt) based gravy or sauce. dum aloo recipe is one of the simple and basic veg curries of india. there are other versions of this curry like punjabi dum aloo recipe, kashmiri style in authentic punjabi dum aloo recipe, once the baby potatoes are cooked they are deep fried till they turn golden brown. you do not have to worry, as. Just the smell of aloo dam can make you hungry! To make this dish, potatoes are fried and then soaked in the spicy aromatic gravy. This is a perfect dish for any dinner party.
Steps to make Puri and Dum aloo:
- Mix all purpose flour and wheat flour.Sprinkle little salt and 1 tbsp oil.Toss and add water to make a dough.Set aside.
- Meanwhile boil the potatoes.Smear little salt and turmeric and fry in mustard oil lightly.In the remaining oil add a pinch of hing.Then add the chopped tomato and little salt and sugar.When the tomato is soft, add ginger paste and dum aloo masala.Also add turmeric and chilli powder.Add tomato puree and malai and toss the potatoes in it.Add green peas and little water and bring to boil.When the masala coats the potatoes sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander.
- For puris divide dough into equal size balls and roll out.Heat oil in a wok and fry puris.Serve hot with Aloo Dum.
Aloo Dum is an exotic delicious main dish. Just the smell of aloo dum can make you hungry! Vrat Ke Aloo Puri is popular recipe during fasting other than sabudana khichdi. Puri generally made with Singara (Water Chestnut) or Kuttu (buckwheat) flour, as these two flours are eligible to eat during fasting. Aloo Dum is an easy Indian food recipe prepared with baby potatoes that are simmered in a yogurt based sauce and spiced with garam masala.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food puri and dum aloo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!