Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken, spinach & bacon pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls.
Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken, spinach & bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta:
- Make ready 17 oz bag dry spaghetti or spaghetini (any long pasta I'm sure will do)
- Get 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take 6 slices bacon
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Prepare 2 cups diced tomatoes (canned or fresh), I used canned diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning already in them
- Get 3 cups fresh baby spinach (or 1/2 box or bag of frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed)
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup reserved pasta water gathered before you drain the pasta
This Spinach Stuffed Chicken is the MOST popular recipe on my website and I'm sure your entire It is a low-carb chicken breast recipe ( and keto chicken breast recipe ) AND it is stuffed with spinach. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a creamy and indulgent chicken dish that is fast and easy, but still impressive enough for date night. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted. Serve creamed spinach spooned over chicken with bread, if using.
Steps to make Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to directions. Save your water from here before you dump your pasta to drain
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, heat the oil, season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken over medium high heat 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Move the cooked chicken to a cutting board and cut into slices
- In a second skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then chop into pieces of just crumble it… Your choice
- Pour off half the bacon fat back into the larger skillet. Over medium heat - add garlic, tomatoes, and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine. Add heavy cream, Parmesan, and 1/2 cup pasta water. Stir again then let simmer 5 minutes or so
- Add the spaghetti and toss until fully coated. Add chicken and bacon and toss again to mix. Serve sprinkled with additional Parmesan if desired. Enjoy!!
Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve with rice. Herb Chicken Skillet with Spinach and Tomatoes. Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is a deliciously creamy cheesy casserole and one the whole The combination of spinach and artichokes with chicken in this casserole is so good that even the. This One-Pan Chicken and Spinach Orzo is an easy weeknight dinner with chicken and spinach in a creamy tomato One-Pan Chicken and Spinach Orzo. posted by Christy Denney
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken, spinach & bacon pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!