Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, deviled pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deviled Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Deviled Pasta Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook deviled pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deviled Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 lb. campanelle pasta, or any macaroni type pasta you prefer
- Get 2 cups mayonnaise
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- Prepare 6 hard boiled eggs
- Get 1 small onion
- Take 1 red bell pepper
- Take 1 green bell pepper
- Take 1/3 cup sweet relish
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Paprika for garnish
Steps to make Deviled Pasta Salad:
- Boil eggs, once cooled chop and set aside. Meanwhile, begin your pasta and veggie prep.
- Chop red pepper, green pepper and onion; combine and set aside.
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain and allow to cool in strainer. Do not rinse!
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard along with salt and pepper.
- Fold in your chopped veggies.
- Mix in your cooled pasta making sure to thoroughly coat.
- Add in chopped eggs, carefully fold into mixture.
- Sprinkle with some paprika. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food deviled pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!