Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, samosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Samosa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Samosa is something that I have loved my entire life.
Samosa Pastry (Burka Sambuuska) Pâte à Samosa عجينة السمبوسه. Samosa recipe - Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Serve samosas with an Indian meal, or pack them in your lunchbox.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have samosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa:
- Get 2 medium size potatoes
- Take 1 tsp roasted peanuts
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger and green chilli crushed
- Prepare 1/4 tsp promenade seeds crushed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp roasted coriander seeds powder
- Get to taste red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take 1/4 tsp mango powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready ,2 tsp ghee for making the stuffing
- Make ready 3-4 tsp ghee for kneading the dough
- Take 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare As needed Oil for fry the samosa
- Prepare As needed Water for kneading the dough
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour or maida
- Prepare 1 tsp carom seeds or ajwain
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. Samosas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Steps to make Samosa:
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min.
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix - Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool
- In the meanwhile - Make a sheet for the samosa - For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min.
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot.
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water.
Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. A samosa is a triangular pastry with a savory filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!