Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, red velvet cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Red Velvet Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Red Velvet Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring. Red velvet cake is a classic American dessert, but it's becoming more and more popular outside of Although cake flour is usually used for classic red velvet recipes to make it light, I wanted to stick to.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cake using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cake:
- Prepare 21/3 cups All Purpose Flour
- Take 1/3 cup corn Flour
- Take 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Make ready 1.5 cups Sugar
- Take 110 g soft unsalted Butter
- Take 1 cup Buttermilk at room temperature
- Get 3/4 cup canola/veg Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 Eggs
- Take 2.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 2.5 tbsp red food colour
- Get For frosting
- Prepare 450 g Cream cheese room temperature
- Get 110 g soft Butter
- Take 2 cups icing Sugar (adjust)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla extract
This Red Velvet cake was definitely not what I expected. It could be that I have no experience with Red Velvet cake but with this recipe the cake was much to heavy. This Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe you will ever try! My mom would always make this velvet red cake cake from scratch on Christmas when I was growing up.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cake:
- Mix flours and sieve 4-5 times
- Sieve cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep it aside
- Prepare baking pan.use 2 small round pans or big round pan. Preheat oven to 180
- In a bowl add butter and sugar
- Blend until creamy for 4-5 minutes
- Add eggs, 1 at a time and beat until pale and frothy
- Add buttermilk and blend well
- Add oil and blend
- Add vinegar and vanilla extract. blend well
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients and blend
- Add red food colouring and fold in well
- Pour the batter to prepared cake pan and tap gently
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until done
- Allow cake to cool for 15 minutes, demould and allow to cool completely
- In case you have used big cake pan then slice them in 2 equal halves, reserve cake crumbs if any
- Flatten the top of the cake, reserve the cake crumbs
- Blend cream cheese butter until smooth. add icing sugar, vanilla extract with cream to form peaks
- Place the first cake/sliced cake on top of decorating plate.Apply frosting on top of first cake
- Now place second cake/second half on top and frost again
- Once one layer is completed, chill for 15 minutes
- Now do final frosting and decorate as desired
- Apply cake crumbs on top and sides, slice and serve
I never really thought too much about it. The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need! This is thee red velvet cake you need in your recipe box!! This is my version that I've tested and re-tested and tweaked and perfected. A Red Velvet Cake is instantly recognizable with its bright red color offset by a white Cream Cheese Frosting.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food red velvet cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!