Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies - Deliciously thick, soft, and chewy cookies that are perfectly spiced and stuffed full of fresh blueberries! Those were the first things that came to mind when we decided to give this easy-peasy blueberry oatmeal cookie recipe a try. My soft Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are perfectly sweet, extra chewy, and bursting with tangy dried fruit.
Blueberry oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Blueberry oatmeal cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry oatmeal cookies:
- Take 2 c raw oatmeal
- Get 1 pt blueberries
- Take 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tblsp honey
- Get 1 tblsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ginger, powdered
- Take 1 egg
- Get 1 c pecans or walnuts
- Take 1/2 c vanilla chocolate chips, optional
A very moist and chocolaty cookie with blueberry jam that gives the cookies some added flavor and color to improve an old favorite. All Reviews for Blueberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Watch how to make the best baked oatmeal in this short recipe video! Baked oatmeal is a healthy breakfast you can make once and enjoy all week.
Steps to make Blueberry oatmeal cookies:
- Rinse blueberries then heat in sausepan on medium heat with 2c water, ginger, and sugar for 20min. Stir often.
- Add honey and stir well until loose sause, having bits of berry is fine but liquid should be thicker than water.
- Remove from heat, encorporate vanilla extraxt then let cool.
- Stir well with oats and let sit for 8hrs or overnight in air tight container.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 325°. Add nuts and chips to oats, stir well.
- Beat egg then add to oat berry mixture.
- Use two spoons to make cookies on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, check cookies and cook longer as preferred.
These delicious, buttery cookies are the perfect end to any kind The first time I made these blueberry oatmeal cookies was years ago before I ever started A. A healthy and gluten-free recipe for blueberry oatmeal breakfast cookies. They make a wonderful breakfast treat, healthy dessert, or. These toddler approved Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are super soft, chewy, easy to make, and the perfect way to use all those in season fresh picked blueberries! These Strawberry and Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are full of strawberries, blueberries, white chocolate, cinnamon and oatmeal!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!