Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paneer butter masala and butter naan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hey Friends, today let's make the popular Paneer Butter Masala and Garlic Naan combo recipe, which is similar to how we order on Zomato Swiggy Apps. Paneer butter masala recipe - Learn to make the best restaurant style paneer butter masala at home. It's creamy, flavorful & tastes super delicious!!
Paneer Butter Masala And Butter Naan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Paneer Butter Masala And Butter Naan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook paneer butter masala and butter naan using 34 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Butter Masala And Butter Naan:
- Take For Paneer Butter Masala…..
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1-2 Bay leaf
- Prepare 3-4 Cloves
- Get 2-3 Cardamom
- Take 1 cup Chopped Onion
- Make ready 3 cups Chopped tomatoes
- Take 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- Take 1/4 cup Cream
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready Handful Cashew nuts
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 2 cups water
- Take as needed Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare Other ingredients……
- Make ready 500 gm Paneer cubes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp butter for shallow fry
- Prepare For Butter Naan……..
- Make ready 2 cups Maida
- Prepare 2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1/2 cup Fresh curd
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare as needed Lukewarm water to knead a soft and smooth dough
- Make ready Other ingredients…..
- Get 3 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh chopped Coriander leaves
This rich and creamy dish has pieces of paneer tossed in a tomato and cashew based curry. So here's the thing with paneer butter masala. If you are a paneer lover, it is the king of all paneer recipes. More Paneer Recipes that you'll love: Saag Paneer, Tandoori Paneer, Easy Palak Paneer, Paneer But paneer butter masala has it's own place.
Steps to make Paneer Butter Masala And Butter Naan:
- Preparation of Paneer Butter Masala………Heat butter ina pan, add cardamom, bayleafs, cinnamon, cloves and stir for 15 seconds
- Now add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes
- Add chopped garlic and ginger and cook for another 3 minutes
- Now add chopped tomatoes, salt and cashew nuts and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes
- Now add 2 cups of water and cover till tomatoes are mashy, remove from heat and let it cool for 15 minutes, remove the bayleafs
- Now using a blender blend it into paste and transfer it to a clean pan
- Bring it to a boil and add coriander powder, kashmir red chilli powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt to taste, can add water if the curry is too thick
- In the mean time toast the paneer cubes with some buyer, toast until slightly golden
- Add the paneer cubes and toss gently, add cream and stir and remove from heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Preparation of Butter Naan……..In a large mixing bowl, take maida, add salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, oil and curd
- Now mix all the ingredients nicely and crumble well till it holds the shape, then add lukewarm water as needed and knead it
- Add more water if required and knead till u get a soft and smooth dough
- Grease it with oil and cover with a plate and place it in a warm place for 2 hours
- After 2 hours, again knead the dough gently to release air
- Now take a ball sized dough for rolling naan, dust few flour and roll it with the help of rolling pin and sprinkle few coriander leaves
- Continue rolling the dough to an oval shape with the help of rolling pin, do not roll too thin or too thick, it should be in medium thickness and the size should be smaller than your tawa size
- Now flip the rolled naan and grease water all over the backside of naan, this helps the naan to stick to the tawa
- Gently pull the na anand place the greased side of naan on the tawa and avoid using non stick tawa
- Let it cook on medium flame till you see bubbles appearing on the top
- Now flip the tawa upside down and allow naan to cook directly on a medium - high flame till u see some charred brown spots on naan
- Again flip the tawa and with the help of spatula scrape the naan from the tawa and brush some butter over it, repeat same process and prepare all the balls
- Finally, serve hot or warm butter naan with Paneer butter masala
Or tandoori roti. finally, enjoy paneer butter masala with roti or naan. notes: firstly, prepare the curry with butter for good flavour of makhani recipe. also, adding little sugar in curry will balance the flavour of tanginess. additionally, you can roast the paneer before adding to the curry. Paneer Butter Masala recipe - made in restaurant style. One of the most popular dish across India and also popular in all hotels. The gravy goes well with butter naan, roti, toasted bread and also jeera rice. Paneer butter masala recipe with step by step pictures.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food paneer butter masala and butter naan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!