Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan haggis. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Haggis is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Haggis is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan haggis using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Haggis:
- Make ready 75 grams finely chopped mushrooms
- Get 75 grams brown lentils soaked for 2-3 hours
- Get 50 grams oatmeal soaked for 1 hour
- Make ready 50 grams kidney beans soaked and cooked
- Get 25 grams coconut oil
- Get 150 grams grated carrot
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- Prepare 150 grams onions peeled and finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare Sea salt & black pepper
Steps to make Vegan Haggis:
- Cook the soaked lentils until tender.
- Sauté onion and garlic with the oil until soft. Add the garam masala and soy sauce to season.
- Add the brown lentils and carrots to the seasoned onion and garlic until the carrots are softened.
- Add the mushrooms and allow to soften. Pour in the cooked kidney beans.
- Add the drained oatmeal to the mixture to give body to the haggis.
- Combine everything well into an even mixture and cook through for 15 minutes.
- Serve with clapshot. (mashed potato and turnip in the original recipe. Mashed potato and parsnip is used in this version.)
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan haggis recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!