Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, flounder in shisho and lemon. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Flounder in Shisho and Lemon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Flounder in Shisho and Lemon is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flounder in shisho and lemon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flounder in Shisho and Lemon:
- Prepare 1 block Sashimi grade flounder
- Make ready 1/2 Lemon juice
- Take 1/2 knob Ginger
- Prepare 6 Shiso leaves
- Prepare 1 Red chili pepper
- Prepare 1 Rock salt
Steps to make Flounder in Shisho and Lemon:
- Slice the flounder diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Squeeze out the lemon juice. Grate the ginger.
- Mince or finely chop the shiso. Remove the seeds from the chili pepper and mince (this is easy using kitchen scissors).
- Combine Steps 1 and 2 in a bowl together, add the rock salt and mix together well. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Flavor with salt (if necessary) before serving.
- It's even better if you mix it while chilling. The acidity of the lemon will turn the outside of the sashimi white.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food flounder in shisho and lemon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!